"I saw few die of hunger; of eating, a hundred thousand." -Ben Franklin

Monday, March 14, 2011

Paleo Community Survey

The Paleo community is expanding every day. From blogs to ABC Nightline to Facebook and Twitter to simply word-of-mouth, information about this lifestyle keeps spreading and converting more and more SADers. But there's still a long way to go before Paleo isn't just a "crazy caveman fad diet" anymore in the eyes of mainstream dieters and Conventional Wisdom-followers, so we need your help!

The Paleo Community Survey was recently created with the purpose to "collect information about paleo diet community members, including demographic information, medical conditions, dietary preferences, and physical activity. The resulting data will be invaluable in terms of understanding the nature of the paleo movement. It will be provided to other bloggers and researchers with the goal of providing a clearer picture of how the paleo diet has affected the lives of its adherents."

Click here to take the survey!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh: You write an amazing blog - I love your format with the quote of the day etc. My name is Laura Keenan and I am a former Crossfit Affiliate who branched off into the Paleo Snack Biz - called Paleo People. My first line of products is Paleo Ganolas in 4 flavors. I have many Crossfit, Paleo eaters, Celiacs, & Gluten Free people ordering. I am checking to see if you would like to post a review of the product line on you blog - I send the 4 flavors to interested bloggers and they taste and read about me on my website etc & then do a review. Let me know if this interests you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Trouble STICKING with the Paleo Diet?

    Want to eat healthy delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Download your awesome Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete